Bridgewell offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that enables employees to manage their personal lives with confidence. We provide benefits that support you and your family in the event of illness, injury or the birth or adoption of a child, and also help you achieve retirement goals. We provide generous paid time off— even making your birthday your own special day.
We are dedicated to your professional development — we offer tuition assistance, a direct support professional paid credentialing program, professional development and training opportunities and career advancement pathways.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with Bridgewell contributing 80% of the cost of plans
- Medical deductible reimbursement account
- Dental insurance
- VSP vision coverage
- Matched 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off starting at 17 days in year one; 21 days in year two
- 11 paid holidays
- Your birthday off
- Wellness program including health club reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Company-paid life insurance & accident insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential assistance and counseling
- Tuition assistance program
- Employee recognition and service awards program
Click HERE to learn about the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Transparency in Coverage Data Requirement.
As a Bridgewell employee, you will quickly realize that training is a natural and valued part of our culture. We believe that investing in your education and skill development that results in a higher degree of expertise and a greater understanding of the people you support – which together translates into job satisfaction and potential for career advancement.
Our track record in training and education speaks for itself.
- Bridgewell is a founding member of the Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers’ eAcademy. If you are looking to earn Direct Support Professional credentialing, you can do that at Bridgewell and receive a supplement to your pay rate if you complete credentialing.
- We have a dedicated training department focused on preparing employees for success in their roles.
- Bridgewell participates in the Suffolk University Certificate Program Series for Non-Profit Human Service Management.
- Employees are able to receive and maintain their core certifications in CPR, First Aid, PBS, PAC and MAP through on-site trainings.
- Supplemental trainings are offered throughout the year in many areas related to our field, as is the opportunity to attend external trainings – including the opportunity to earn CEUs.