Bridgewell’s Educational and Recreational recent events and outings including:
- The Annual Pasta Luncheon was held at the Saugus Knights of Columbus and many new volunteers helped out to make the event a success! Pictured right: Charlotte, Jalen, Julie, Denise, Jahlil, Pedro and Eliud volunteered at the Annual Pasta Luncheon.
- Monthly Dances at Breed Junior High School.
- King and I at the North Shore Music Theatre.
- Topsfield Fair in October.
- First-ever softball game with staff and individuals.
- A new class at Clay Dreaming Pottery Studio in Beverly. This class had students working with clay, molding, painting and decorating mugs and vases.
- Volunteers assisted Bridgewell individuals with pumpkin decorating! Pumpkins were given to individuals residing in nursing homes who receive Bridgewell mobile services.
- Thanksgiving Dinner in November and Holiday Brunch in December at the Salem Moose Hall.
- Trolley Ride through Salem.
- A Christmas Carol at the North Shore Music Theatre.
- Bridgewell was able to secure donations for mittens, hats and scarves, which were embellished and donated, to Lynn Economic Opportunity for its childcare programs. With the help of some great new volunteers assisting individuals, this project was a great success!
- A fabulous “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” dance class was held at LeAnne Leslie’s School of Theatrical Dance in Lynn! Pictured Right: Bridgewell Individual Bill with his suspenders and maraca in the holiday spirit.
A heartfelt thank you to following businesses and volunteers who have supported Bridgewell’s Education & Recreation Department this past quarter:
|The Saugus Knights of Columbus|
Julie Melanson and granddaughter Zoe
Denise Iles and her sons Jahlil and Jalen and their friend Pedro
Salem Moose Family Center
Lynn Classical High Key Club
The Salem Trolley
Special Thoughts Outlet Stores
Clay Dreaming Pottery Studio
The Ladies from Bridgewell’s Burrill Street program
LeAnne Leslie’s School of Theatrical Dance
CC the DJ
< Back to Blog landing page.