Bridgewell offers internships to high school, college and graduate students. An internship provides opportunities to gain hands-on experience working directly in our programs, enriching the lives of the people we support while gaining practical experience.
Our goal is to introduce students to the work we do and give them the knowledge and skills to apply to future roles within human services.
- Work in residential and day programs, supporting people with disabilities
- Support people in recovery at residential and clinical behavioral health programs
- Administrative internships including human resources, finance, and marketing.
- Paid internship opportunities
- Convenient locations and flexible schedules based on school curriculum
- Free certifications, trainings and other opportunities to build career skills.
For more information, contact Recruiter Sarah Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 776-4132.